- Chronic Pain
- Affordable Healthcare
View this post on Instagram
Episode 1 – you will learn: What are your natural remedies for inflammation? (2:30) How can I incorporate crystals as a wellness tool? (4:30) I have pain in my foot. I have no insurance. What are some affordable options? (6:33) Links for more information: https://www.mynaturalhealer.com/ask-anything-inflammation-crystals-pain-affordable-healthcare/ #inflammation #crystals #chronicpain #affordablehealthcare #askanything #health #wellness #mynaturalhealer
In this episode, you will learn:
What are your natural remedies for inflammation? (2:30)
How can I incorporate crystals as a wellness tool? (4:30)
I have pain in my foot. I have no insurance. What are some affordable options? (6:33)
Links for more information:
- Whole30 – great for understanding how your body reacts to certain foods, since everyone is unique and different
- Turmeric – health benefits
- Recommended turmeric tonic blend – Secret Harvest Hawaii
- Learn about crystals – The Crystal Bible, Energy Muse
- Take your crystal education to the next level (or become a crystal healer yourself) – Hibiscus Moon
- Wear crystals when you’re wanting to set a specific intention or attract a certain vibration throughout the day. I personally wear a crystal everyday, depending on what energetic frequency I feel would be helpful for the day.
- If you wear a crystal on the left side of your body, it helps you attract and receive that energy. If you wear a crystal on the right side of your body, it helps you emit or give that energy.
- Leave crystals in places where you spend the most time – at your desk (check out crystals that help mitigate damage from EMFs (electromagnetic frequencies)), on your nightstand, in your purse, etc.
- You can clear the energy of your crystals by using other crystals, like selenite. Or you can soak them in water, then charge them outside in the dirt or under the sun and/or moon. You can also clear the energy with sage or palo santo.
- Try yoga
- Try acupuncture
- Use CBD topical oil or lotion on your foot. You can also check with a physician to see if you could benefit from medical cannabis (if legal in your state).
No insurance / affordable healthcare (in the U.S.):
- Find a physician near you that accepts private pay only (no insurance). There are a growing number of private practice physicians that are practicing this model of healthcare. The physician should be able to give you a better indication of whether or not you need further medical intervention.
- As always, please consult your health care provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.
As an Amazon Associate, My Natural Healer earns from qualifying purchases.