What if I told you there’s a natural therapy for fertility that is clinically more effective than IVF? If you or someone you know is struggling to get pregnant – keep reading. Mercier Therapy is a natural fertility modality that is growing in popularity, partly due to its 83% success rate within the first year of starting the program.
What is Mercier Therapy?
Mercier Therapy is a natural therapy that involves gynovisceral manipulation, which increases the blood flow and circulation to the pelvis and reproductive organs and optimizes the reproductive organs’ true function. This form of massage therapy is done externally on the abdomen and lower back and is non-invasive.
The therapy, developed by Jennifer Mercier, helps your body heal itself and addresses fertility issues that can be due to possible malposition of the uterus, which can lead to obstruction of blood flow, circulation issues, hormone and cycling challenges.
Each practitioner providing Mercier Therapy programs is a fertility coach/trainer, and offers ongoing physical, emotional and psychological support. Each program is custom-tailored to each client, and education and nutrition supplementation guidance is provided.
To learn more, watch Fertility: The Shared Journey with Mercier Therapy on Amazon.
Why The Natural Approach?
While Mercier Therapy can be used in preparation or in conjunction with medically-assisted cycles such as IVF or IUI, it is recommended that you try this natural therapy before exploring medically-assisted options. Here are a few reasons why:
- Fertility through a natural cycle is easier on your body and is more primal
- There are numerous side effects from IVF and IUI drugs, including compromising emotional and mental health
- In vitro fertilization (IVF) is costly – an average of $12,000 USD per cycle
- 71% of medically assisted fertility programs fail (Mercier Therapy has a 83% success rate within 1 year of starting the program)
If you choose medical assistance, it is recommended that you prepare your body properly beforehand to ensure greater chance of success on the first cycle. Also, mental health counseling before, during and after IVF treatments is recommended (it’s actually required by law in some states).
Mercier Therapy – The Shared Journey Fertility Program
While going through the 6-week, custom-tailored fertility program, you will receive:
- Comprehensive history and evaluation of pelvic organs & hip/lower back mobility
- 6 hours of gynovisceral massage / pelvic therapy sessions
- Nutritional education and support (some practitioners may provide herbal supplementation and prenatal vitamins)
- Education on monitoring cycles
- PLUS a year of on-going support and advocacy
Reasons to use Mercier Therapy
- Post C-Section Recovery
- Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pelvic Pain
- Sexual Abuse Trauma
- Painful Sex or Improved Orgasm
- Appendicitis, gastritis or other abdominal inflammations
Find a Practitioner
To find a practitioner near you, visit https://www.merciertherapy.com/practitioners
If you live in Utah, we highly recommend seeing Jeremy Kuecks with AJ Bodywork, who is a wonderful practitioner and introduced me to this program.
As an Amazon Associate, My Natural Healer earns from qualifying purchases.